IELTS Writing questions
- giving detailed description of crimes in newspaper and on television…media should be restricted”(what extent you disagree or agree)
- In some countries, people can get variety food transported from other countries 。to what extent the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?
- Some people think living in big cities is bad for people’s health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In some countries around the world men and women are having babies late in life. What are the reasons?/Why? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- Young people who commit serious crimes, such as robbery or violent attacks should be punished as adult. To what extent you agree?
- In some country, people prefer to rent a house for accommodation, while in other country people prefer to buy an own house for living.
Is renting house has more advantages or disadvantages than buying a house?
- Public celebrations (such as national day, festivals) are popular in many countries. But some people think government should spend money on more useful things. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS Speaking Exam questions
Explain a situation when you have waited too long for something.
2. When and Where
3. What did you do after this?
1. Are people like to wait nowadays? Why?
2. Why don’t younger people like to wait to compare with older people?
3. Why don’t people have patience nowadays?
4. What is your opinion about having patience? Is it good or bad?
5. Are children are good in waiting than older people?
Which sport do you like ?
When did you first watch this sport ?
Whom do you watch this sport with ?
How do you enjoying watching this sport ?
What are the other sports you follow ?
What are the other sports people follow in your country ?
Do you prefer watching sport at home or outside ?
How is the environment like when you watch the sport outside ?
How did the commercials impact the professional sports ?
Are some players paid too high ? Do you support large payments to some players ?