Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well with your IELTS preparation 🙂
We have compiled some October 2016 IELTS writing task 2 topics for your to practice with. Which do you think is the hardest to answer?
October 2016 IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Questions
- The advantages of English spreading as a global language will continue to outweigh the disadvantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- The range and quality of food we can buy has changed due to technological and scientific advances. Some people believe the range and quality of food has improved while others consider it may be harmful. Discuss both points of view and give your opinion.
- Do you think the care for elderly relatives should be with family or professional care?. Give your opinion.
- Some people think university education is important for success while others disagree.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Nowadays people research their family history, some people say this is useless and we should instead focus on present and future generations. Share your opinion.
- Major countries nowadays face traffic problems. Describe the situation in your country and discuss possible ways to overcome it. (General test)
- In many countries, people are not taking care of their elderly relatives but seeking help of professionals to look after them. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development ? (General test)
- It is generally discussed among the public that extreme sports such as sky diving and rock-climbing should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Let us know anytime if you have any questions with them!