Hi everyone! please find below some recent IELTS writing exam questions. Feel free to practice them & do let us know if you have any questions! Have fun!
IELTS Writing Task 2
1. Many people regard films as a less important form of art than literature and painting. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Studies have shown that children are spending more time watching television and less time doing active or creative activities. Explain why this is the case. Suggest possible measures that can encourage children to participate in active or creative activities.
3. The responsibility to prevent and reduce global environmental damage is for politicians rather than individuals. How far do you agree or disagree?
4. Some believe children should have activities organised for them during their free time, whereas others think children ought to plan their own free time. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Writing Task 1
1. A table giving information about the number of students in 6 departments (Maths, English History, Modern Languages, Chemistry and Physics) in an Australian University in 2009.
2. A line graph showing the difference in incomes between men and women from 1978 to 2008.
3. A table giving information about the weekly expenses of retired single people and couples in terms of housing transportation, clothing, food etc.
4. A line graph and table: a line graph about the min and max temperature over a year, and a table about the amount of rainfall (cm) and sunshine (h/day) in every month. Both relate to Glasgow.